Blood titer test for rabies, European Passport, Official Health record, E.E.A legislation, non-EU countries legislation (territories and third countries, non listed countries).

When travelling between the EU member states, the pet must have its European Passport duly completed, signed and stamped by the veterinarian, stating that the pet is properly vaccinated and dewormed.

To travel to non-EU countries, the pet will need other requirements such as a blood titer test for rabies, official certificates, visa… a long list that varies depending on the country that we will be visiting.